So today was a long appointment but we feel confident that this team is trying to assist her. Here is what we know.
- Biopsy is scheduled for Friday
- Her colon is twisted and it shouldn’t be
- Catheters will be done twice a day for a while. Even if surgery is scheduled this will still be needed as a daily routine of Addyson’s
- New meds were given
- We should have biopsy results by the end of next week
- Genetics at Hopkins is leading for Hirschsprung’s disease and they will be involved in her case after biopsy results
- She is to stay on restricted diet