Beads of courage

Addyson is still having good and bad days w her tube. She looks distended today so we will increase flushes this weekend to see if we can get her cleaned out a little better before her next X-ray at the end of February. This surgery was definitely not the fix we had planed for. We are aiming to try to get to Boston this summer for colon motility testing. Not sure what they can offer at this point but we have to try!

Addyson saw someone with a string of beads and she asked about it. We told her about the program. Sadly there is a wait list unless someone sponsors her directly

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: