We still have 8hrs if testing and 6-8hrs tomorrow but we did get some information already from this mornings procedures.
- Her cecostomy tube was changed out
- She lost a tooth in the o.r. (2nd time she has had a trip to the o.r. resulting in a tooth fairy visit)
- Colonoscopy was done. Looked good
- Biopsies were taken.
- Endoscopy looks good. we will continue with her cimetidine dosage
- Motility probes were placed.
- She currently is doing her 1st day of the 6-8hr motility test. She will have another long day tomorrow
So far the surgeon said that he sees a defect in her colon and he wants an mri of her spine because there is a condition that affects gi and spines in this way and he wants to rule that out.