Epilepsy monitoring unit

Addysons upcoming three day stay for the emu was cancelled. While we understand we are bummed. We have been waiting for this as it was going to help us better understand her seizures and the lack of help from the keppra

They said it could be a while until they can get us back on the schedule 🙁

Stay safe everyone.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: